Thursday, September 15, 2011

Should I go back to Ipoh?

I am in a dilemma as I am not sure if I should go back to Ipoh ........

Before I left for SG last month, we had planned to go back to Ipoh in Oct to continue with my vacation stay.
PIL are looking forward to my return and had even deep frozen the home baked moon cake for my sampling.

This is my 4th week back in SG and I am rather reluctant to leave RY alone and enjoy myself in Ipoh while he suffers here alone.
He told me that during my stay in MY for the last 5 months, he was eating hawker food for dinner and would dozed off in the study room while working late at home.
The weekly over night bus rides were very tiring since he hardly get any good rest.
I feel very sorry for my love.

During the past few weeks, I ve been cooking simple dinner which he really enjoys.
On the other hand, MIL has been chatting with me over facebook telling me how she misses me and looking forward to my return .........

I must make up my mind soon and hopefully by next week .......

No comments:

Post a Comment