Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back from USA trip with Baby Rae

We are back from our 1st family vacation with our precious baby! My baby is having a jet lag.
She is sleeping on my lap while I type out this post.
It was really a challenge to travel with a young baby but am glad that we made it!
The day that we departed SG, we had 2 pieces of large checked in luggages which weighed 42kg and we returned with 3 checked in luggages of 72kg!
We also had 2 back pack and a hand carry for handy baby stuff, as well as a stroller cum car seat.
I did a lot of shopping in the Premium Outlets but mostly for baby. I only got a dress for myself!

Bringing baby on a holiday requires careful planning, execution of plans and setting reasonable expectations.

We had covered San Francisco, Los Angeles & Las Vegas within the 2 weeks trip.

Actually I think holiday with baby is ok and the toughest part was the luggage packing since we changed 4 hotels.

When we told friends and relatives about our USA holiday plan with our 8 months old baby, some gave us negative input and dissuaded us from going as they said it would be very tough and impossible to travel. We ve proved them wrong that it's doable!

Having a baby should not stop us from going anywhere as long as we are well prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment