Thursday, January 10, 2013

School Hunting for Bb Rae

I've been researching on schools for baby to attend when she turns 18 months this June

I ve visited one centre yesterday near my house.
This school caters for toddlers range from 18 months to 6 years old for play group till Kindergarden 2.
Being a private run center, the school fees is at $1k per month for half day service and about $1.5k for full day one.
This school is new and really near to my place as its just 5 mins walk and has big clen class room and big green area and plenty of space for play!

I'm really tempted to enroll baby in this school but is deterred by the high fees!
With just single income earner, it may not be wise to put her there in the long run as I still have no plan of returning to workforce yet ........

I'm also also considering the public run centre and hopefully I can find a place for baby.
Pls wish me good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment