Friday, March 22, 2013

Universal Studio Singapore on 20 Mar 2013

Yesterday was the 1st time I went to USS with bb but we'd gone to the one is US in September lat year while she was 8 months old.
RY didn't come along as he gotta work so I went with my sis and her family.

It was a really hot day.

I started my day by waking up at 4.45am to cook porridge for bb and then move on to clean the house and express BM for her etc.
Then I woke bb up at 7.45am to feed her milk and wash her up.

We left the house at 8.40am and arrive Vivo City RWS bus pick-up point at 9.25am to meet up with sis to catch the RWS bus which cost $2 for a round trip ride.

USS was not very crowded since it was a weekday.
We roamed around the theme park leisurely and had lunch at 12.30pm at the food court in Madagascar zone. I must say the food is lousy for the price we paid ($15 per portion).
The rice, roasted chicken and satay were hard and dry.

Bb refused to take her nap in the park and was very cranky.
She refused to eat her porridge so I gotta feed her milk instead.

I bought a cap, t-shirt and bottle sprayer for bb.
I'd never buy anything if not for bb, now I understand why the theme park targets at children market segment.

We left the park at about 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment