Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Children's Day 2013

Yesterday was Baby Rae's first Children's Day party in school.

All schools (primary and under) were closed on 4 October 2013 Friday so there was no school for her but her school had organized a party with fun filled activity like balloon sculpture, face painting, manicure! kids gym demonstration, positive focus talk for parents and kids, bouncing castle, ball pits etc.
I brought her to the party yesterday.

To let baby experienced the joy of giving, I packed small gift packs for the whole school to let her distribute to every kids in school on Thursday 3 October on pre Children's Day as not all will attend the party next day.
I sent her to school and informed the teacher to bring her around to do the distribution.
She came home after school a very happy baby!

The gift pack consists of healthy organic treats which has no artificial addictives, which I hope all the kids can consume and a parents would also feel safe to let their bb eat in peace.





See my happy baby at the school Children's Day party.
It never appeared to me that she'd be so ill 2 hours later .......




No comments:

Post a Comment