Saturday, May 4, 2013

Should I stop EBM?

I've been expressing breast milk for bb Rae despite weaning her from breast feeding.
Am thinking of stopping EBM in view of the forthcoming Europe trip in mid June.

Yah, we're going on a Europe trip as a family with RY and bb!
I seriously don't think I'll be able to express BM during the 2 weeks trip.
I'll be too tired to care for bb and doubt will be able to wake up early in the morning to pump, wash and sterilize the breast pump accessories and pack up the luggage as we'll be changing hotel every 3 days ........

I know it's kinda "sayang" to stop EBM as breast milk is the best for my bb, but as a Mother I need to feel good too right?
I can't possibly wear myself out which may in turn fall sick ........

I need to start making plan on the gradual stop in EBM s that my breast won't engorge which may hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment