Saturday, May 18, 2013

River Safari on 14 May 2013

Thanks to one of my mommy friend who is working in a bank, i went to River Safari last Tuesday FOC!.
She managed to get her corporate pass to River Safari and invited me and 2 others to join her.

This new river themed wildlife park is very pleasant to visit as its mostly sheltered so even if its sunny or rainy (light rain) day, you can roam around the park at ease.

We were there at 10am and left at 2.30pm to bring bb to her music play session at Our Music Studio in Tanglin Mall.

The main attraction to this wildlife park would be the 2 panda bear, Kai Kai and Jia Jia, but our babies prefer looking at the red panda instead as they are more active moving around.

I think I may consider being a member so that I can bring bb there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment