Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy 2015

Oh gosh, it has been many moons since I last posed in this blog.
How time flies huh?

What have I been doing? I was feeling depressed of the drifted distance between RY and me and was afraid that our relationship may turn sour. But I plucked out the courage to voice out my feeling to him and I helped as he tried to make time to chat with us, play with bb and also do a group hug prior to putting bb to sleep. So open communication is important. In Sept'14, bb's school was closed for renovation and I gotta take care of her 24/7 and I was bz planning outing and activities for her too. In Oct'14, we went to Italy for 2 weeks of vacation. Frankly speaking I didn't enjoy much as I gotta handle bb and had missed out of many commentary of the history by the tour guide of historical site. Being an active toddler, she couldn't stand or sit still so I gotta entertain her. Last December, I was bz planning a Christmas party for bb and her little friends and also her 3 year old birthday party. It was a very tiring month planning the parties. We also went to KL to celebrate Christmas with PIL and SIL's family. We celebrated CNY in Ipoh 2 weeks ago. Bb had fun bonding with her grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment