Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cranberry Cheese Muffin

This morning I saw a packet of cranberry sitting inside the cabinet with the expiry date Jan 2014.
I think if I don't do something about it, I'll forget about it and risk binning it.
So I decided to make cranberry cheese muffins.

I've created thus recipe base on what is available in my fridge.

Recipe
Ingredient A
Self raising flour 220g, salt a pinch, baking powder 1/2 tsp, baking soda 1/2 tsp, cranberry 50g n raisin 30g, cheese slices cut into quarters (I used Kraft, but can use cream cheese as desired)

Ingredient B
Sugar 90g (if prefer sweeter can add more), unsalted butter 80g, egg 1, vanilla essence 1 tsp, milk 120ml

Method 
1 Mix ingredient A & B separately in 2 separate bowl (leave cheese aside as it's to be used as fillings inserts in between the scooping of batter into the muffin cups)
2 Mix B gradually into A till mixture is thick and lumpy 
3 Scoope into muffin cup and put in quarter of cheese in the middle
4 Bake 1st 5 min 220'c and then 15 min 190'c

I yield 9 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment