Thursday, December 24, 2009

RY's Birthday on 22 Dec

This year RY's bday falls on Tue and its also the "Dong Zhi" festival.

We didnt do anything much, except for the lunch in Swensen's at IMM.
I ordered a Fish & Chips while he had a pasta.
Of course we also have our free Firehouse ice-cream and stickly chewy chocolate which come as free side for the main course.
I gave a ang bao to RY for his bday gift, I'd made a mistake in the amount.
I had wanted to give him $2888, instead I put in $2988 ......... well a hundred dollar more for him.

We went back to mum's place for dinner and mummy cooked a lot of food.
We also had the tang yuen which symbolised reunion ............

Its a simple day but I think its very warm and nice since we're with our loved ones.
I hope to be able to spend this special day with RY the rest of my lives .............

No comments:

Post a Comment