Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SG General Election 2011

For the last decades, I never get to cast my vote for my estate since it is a GRC and no opposition parties dare to take on the challenge.
I was very disappointed then that I didn't get to cast my votes ever since I turned 21 many years ago.

This year is the 1st time that I wished I don't have to vote since I am currently in KL and don't really wish to travel back to SG just to cast my vote.......

Sorry, I know I am being selfish to have such thinking, but the children are simply adorable and I just can't bear to part with them ........

Well, I will know the outcome on 28 April if I need to cast my vote on 7 May since the nomination cut off date is tomorrow 27 Apr.
I will be a responsible citizen (for the polling) and respect any outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment