Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday 2013

Today is my 2nd birthday I celebrated with my bb Rae!
RY took a day off and we went to view a new school in the morning after sending bb to school (we are contemplating to switch her to another school as I'm not happy with the food menu in her current school which consist of hotdog, crab stick and fishball etc).

We fetched bb from school at about 12 noon after her lunch in school and went to Itacho for sushi/ sashimi lunch.
Bb only had steam egg since raw fish is a big No No for her.

After lunch, we proceeded to Swensen for ice cream.

We rushed home by 3pm for bb to take her afternoon nap.
While she napped, I started to prepare dinner.
Yep, just like Cinderella, I transformed from a happy n glam mommy (dolled up in dress) to a typical auntie doing the washing, cutting, cooking and cleaning etc........

This is my cheeky girl who will turn 2 years old in a weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment