Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Animal Lover

I love Animal and have kept rabbits, tortise, hamster, mice, dog and cats as pets ..........

When I was young, I've dreamt about making lots of money to buy an island and hire workers to keep all the stray dogs/ cats ...........
Of course this dream never come true as I didnt make that much of money nor married a rich husband ........
When making charity donations, I'd make my donation to SPCA or any animal related homes as I think animals are more helpless and need more fincial assistance to maintain their well being.

Naturally, with the free StarHub cable Tv, my favourite channels are National Geographic and Animal Planet!
I'm afraid I may get addicted to the cable TV and may be tempted to subscribe to it long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment