Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fear of being Jobless

This morning I woke up at 4+am and can't go back to sleep.
The fear of being jobless crept in .......
It's scary to have no income and it could be a life time retirement since once I am used to the jobless lifestyle, I may not want to go back to work.

What have I given up by tendering the piece of letter?
1 a career
2 5 figured monthly salary
3 big corner office
4 car, phone & black berry and medical benefits
5 a job title that I can be recognized & associated with
6 colleagues
7 financial independence
8 application of my knowledge
9 job challenge which helps to stimulate my creativity
10 on going trainings & knowledge acquire through working
11 etc

On 2nd thought, am I happy with what I have (those items stated above) but no children to
share this joy?

Money is important but there are some other things which are even more precious .......
I know I am making the best decision at this point in time, it may not be the right or good one, but something needs to be done..........

No comments:

Post a Comment