Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm doing well and am feeling fine!

I've decided to throw away the old pessimistic me and embrace a more Positive Me!

"I'm doing well and am feeling fine and is on my way to welcome my precious BABY!"
Yes, this is what I've been repeating to myself for the last 2 days!

I wont let other people rule my feeling by giving me negative input as they dont understand myself better then me.
The doctors or nurses comments shall not defeat my spirit!

I've assured my ovaries that they've done a good job by producing good eggs during the last 2 IVF which resulted in 3 BFP and short pregnancy which range from 8 to 10 weeks.
My body need to rest and has signaled to me that they need some time to recuperate before they go into serious business to help me conceive and carry my baby to full term .......... I think this was the reason why the last IVF cycle failed.

I'm sure "they" wont disappoint me.
I just gotta be patient and dont stress my body parts and organs ......... just give them some ample rest and they've be back into action again ........

Do you think I sound silly to come out with the above thoughts/ reasoning?

No comments:

Post a Comment