Thursday, August 27, 2009

Eve of D&C Surgery

This afternoon at 3pm, hospital called to inform about the surgery preparation.

I was told to fast after 12 mid-night and to reach the hospital before 8am to scan to confirm that there's no bb heartbeat.
Once confirmed, I'm supposed to go to Day Surgery to do admission exercise.

I've already set the alarm at 6am and target to leave house at 7am tomorrow for hospital.

It's a mixed feeling now .........
On one hand I do hope to quickly complete the D&C so that I can move on, on the other hand, the thought of losing my bb inside me is rather sad .........
At least I can still self proclaimed to be a preggy lady till the D&C is done .........

The thought of going thru the D&C the 3rd time is also scary ......... a tablet will be inserted into the vaginal, then there'll be some bleeding, then cramp etc ....... then gotta sit and wait for min 1.5 hrs before I get to be operated........... gotta walk to the operating theatre, then climb up the op table and wait for the doc to jab me and put me to sleep .............

I remembered the last 2 D&C, when I wake up from the anaesthesia, my 1st reaction was to I touch my tummy and cried as I realised that I've lost my little beanie ............ very sad.......
I wonder if tomorrow will be the same.

Why do I've to do this surgery again?
I'm scared.
Only those who've gone thru it sill understand my fear .............

No comments:

Post a Comment