Monday, August 31, 2009

What have I been eating last few days after the D&C?

Last Fri, went to mum for dinner (simple food like veg and fish) and she boiled black chix with red dates/ woolfberries & dang sheng.

On Sat, morning had veg mee hoon and lunch RY bought western set lunch (pasta with grilled fish & pork chop with fries).  Dinner was home cooked food - American ginseng soup with chix, french beans with dried scallops and baked mushrooms.

On Sun, brough mum to eat Tiong Bahru bao in Jurong East.
Lunch - I cooked udong with mushroom (added wooldberries & red dates to make soup base) and sesame chix and hand made meat balls.
Dinner - steam red snapper, fried cai xin and boiled dang gui soup

This morning I had bread with kaya and a glass of ensure beverage as breakfast.
Lunch (RY came home to join me so I decided to cook yee mee soup) - put Ikan bilis cube & dried scallops for the soup base, added cai xin, meat balls and 2 eggs to the yee mee.
Baked mushrooms for lunch too.
Dinner - mum not cooking and I also dont feel like cooking so RY will tah pau cai fan.
I still have some left over dang gui soup from last night, so will heat it up to drink later.

Oh for the last few days, I've been making red dates + wolfberries + dang sheng + longang drink.
I was told that I need to bu qi and this red dates drink is good for my healing.

Tomorrow?
I guess should be bread for breakfast.
Lunch should be old chang kee curry puff - I'm going to do hair hena tomorrow late morning so will need to tah pau something to eat inside the salon.
But I'll bring my red dates drink with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment