Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Should I share this blog with Hubby?

After 3 m/c, I've finally decided to start blogging ........... to pen my thoughts and feelings ........
I find it quite hard to recollect what happened last Jul when I did my 1st D&C and the 2nd on my wedding anninversary in Feb09 ..........

Do you believe that within a short time span of slightly over 1 year, I had experienced 3 pregnancy joy and losses?

I've decided to try to document down as much as I can, from 24 Aug onwards ..........
I'll try to recollect as much as I can to write it down ..........

I'm still thinking if I should share this blog with hubby or keep this to myself ......

I've actually informed him last night about my new blog and he didnt ask any further ......
I guess only if he ask about it then I'll consider sharing with him ......

No comments:

Post a Comment