Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phobia

This morning I told RY that I'm very worried about getting pregnant since I've had 3 miscarraiges already and not sure if I can have a successful pregnancy and bb delivery for the coming 4th try.

RY suggested that I seek some psychiarist help to take my fear away.
He also suggested that we talk to his mother and ask for her opinio on the direction.

Frankly speaking, I'm reluctant to seek MIL help as I dont want to be seen as a silly, useless & infertile DIL.

But I'm also at a loss ............
The phobia of my 3 previous losses is still haunting me ..........

God, pls give me strength to over come my fear and let me stand tall to push on ........
Pls help me and let me have a successul and smooth pregancy and delivery of my healthy & normal baby......

No comments:

Post a Comment