Saturday, January 16, 2010

Serious revamping my blog

This morning, I took some time trying to understand the various gadgets available in the blogger and have discovered a few cool ones, for instance the counter and the Google new updates (to many season blogger, this must be basic knowledge).

I only started blogging in Aug'09 when I lost my 3rd precious bb ......... I wanted to document down what I'm going thru at that point in time and hope to be able to make a journal of my subsequent TTC journey.

After writing for about 4 mths then I start to realise that there're alot more functions available.

I must really take some time to study the functionality and also study other people's blog to understand the usage better.

I'm like a little kid, really curious about everything ........... hope to learn more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment