Thursday, March 4, 2010

SQ KrisFlyer Mileage Redemptions

I used to travel frequently on job to Europe & Japan in my ex-job, almost every month I'd go out-station for about 2 weeks, so I've accumulated substantial mileage and hotel privileage points, which enable me to redeem free air-tickets and hotel stay .............
I missed those days cos' I get to see the world ......... I'm rather proud that at my age, I've travelled to Europe, Brazil and almost the Asia Pacific countries (except NZ) .........
But I've never been to USA & Taiwan which are common countries........ I've yet to get the stamp on my passport!

I'm pretty familiar with Tokyo and I've brought RY to tour around vicinity around Tokyo ........ last April, we went to Hakone ............

Since 2 years ago, I'd switched to my current job which have minimum flying to try to concentrate in TTC.
But it also mean that I've mean down graded to Silver status ..........

March till June this year, I've quite a substantial mileage which will expire monthly so I gotta make a decision to either redeeem the air-tix for RY & my use or help others to get free air-tix.

The rough estimation of my IVF schedule show that I should be undergoing ER & ET in early April and 2ww should complete in end April.
If my pregnancy is BFP, then my EDD should be about end Dec ..........

In view of the above schedule, RY and myself think that we should not risk by travelling since this would be a very precious baby.

So I've redeemed the mileage for my sis & her family to go to HK during June schoold holiday.
Despite the redemption for sis' family, I still have sufficient points to bring RY to near-by places for short vacation in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment