Sunday, March 7, 2010

Will you forgive your husband if he cheated on you?

This morning I saw the news headline about SG famous director - Jack Neo's scandalous affair with a young lady - so young that she can be his daughter (he's 50 and she's 22) ........

Channel NewsAsia - Model exposes affair with S'pore director Jack Neo - channelnewsasia.com
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1042060/1/.html

I'm rather shocked since Jack had projected a family guy image and had many times expressed his love for his family and thanked his wife for being his life support .............

Mrs Neo had stand up for her husband and openly announced that she had forgiven her husband of 27 years ...........

Why cant men resist temptation of the sweet young things?
When they engage in such an affair, do they ever consider the hurt & betrayal they've inflicted on their wife, who have gone thru think & thick with him ......... she was once a beautiful young thing and chose to settle down with him when he was penniless???

I hope that RY will remain faithful to me.
I dont think I can forgive him if he ever cheated on me ......... I hope that day will never come to make me make such a decision .........

No comments:

Post a Comment