Monday, March 22, 2010

Stressed Up over IVF and am having Gastric Pain ...........

Altho I keep telling myself to be calm and relax in this IVF cycle, I know subconsciously I'm very stressed up since there're so many uncertainty during the process - worry about missing the dosage of jabs, afriad of jabbing the wrong dosage, afraid that I may misplace GF & Lucrin as they need to be refrigerated, worry about the stimulation result, not sure if the body is responding well etc ...........

Since yesterday, I've been having discomfort in the gastric and I know I'm having the gastritis attack due to stress or diet ..........

Is it because of my egg white diet which give me this problem?

Maybe tomorrow I should try to eat some bread prior to the egg whites as I've been taking the egg in empty stomach .........

I hope I can stay calm and sleep well and take this as a pinch of salt ......

No comments:

Post a Comment