Saturday, March 6, 2010

What else can I do to boost my pregnancy success rate?

I'm not sure what else can I do to ensure this IVF is a success, the pregnancy is viable and delivery of my healthy bb smoothly ..........

I'm under acpuncture, TCM herbs, health supplement, healthy diet, frequent exercise and also visit the temple to pray to the Goddess of Mercy to grant me my baby wish ........ I think I may seriously consider driving to Tapah in Malaysia (which is 6 hrs drive from SG) to pay respect to RY's ancesstors during this Ching Ming festival ........

Being a highly educated modern women, it could be seen as ridiculous to resort to such desparate measures - praying for miracle, which is not scientifically proven.

But if you've been thru that kind of pain as me, it may not be difficult to understand why ..........

For the sake of having my own precious baby or babies, I'm willing to give all means a try.

I hope who ever who happens to drop-by my blog can also help me say a prayer ......... pray that my (as well as other women in similar quest) quest can be a success .........

May the Heavenly Divine hear our prayers and grant us our wishes .............

No comments:

Post a Comment