Monday, March 29, 2010

Depressed!

I'm very disappointed that despite the regular exercise, TCM, health supplement, egg diet etc, I still didnt respond well in this cycle.

Last Fri scan revealed that I only have 3 follicles which are about "4" which is considered poor for 7 day stimulation.
So I was told to continue with the GF jabs and back on Monday (D11 of GF) to check the progress.
The doc said that if there's no good progress, this cycle will be cancelled.

This morning, I went for the scan and was told the follicles are now about "5" since usually at about day 11, the size should be about "12"....... so this cycle should be cancelled.

I was given another GF jab and told to go back tomorrow to check the scanning again.
I also did AMH blood test to check on the ovarian reserve and if the result showed that my reserve is diminishing, then I should not consider doing IVF and instead to use donors egg ..........

This is very depressing since I've done my best to make this cycle viable and success .......

What have I done wrong?

Deep inside I know that this cycle will be cancelled but am still hoping for miracle ...........

The intial stages have been rather smooth and it's really a shock now that I cant proceed further.


I really want to have baby with RY and is very very curious how our baby will look like with both our genes combination.

Frankly speaking, I've quite a nice features and was a beauty peagent participants back in University days.
Till today, I still managed to maintain my slim figures and stay groomed .........
RY is also rather good looking and is slim and fit too ........
TTC is very tough and IVF is really daunting.
The whole baby making experience has make me a very unhappy person .......

I'll need some time to grieve over this depressing result so dont think will update this blog too soon .........

No comments:

Post a Comment