Monday, August 2, 2010

No Hotel Stay in KL ............

This afternoon RY told me that we wont be staying in KL hotel, instead we'll be staying with his younger brother since he has a vacant rooms for us .........

Yep, I'm disappointed since I thought I can stay in Jalan Bukit Bintang and walk to my favourite shopping mall - Pavillion to do my shopping.

Look at the bright side, we can save $$ on lodgings and spend on food instead.
Deep inside I know that I wont get to go to Bt Bintang since traffic is a killer in town so RY wont drive me there ........... I also find it too challenging to manage the massive traffic if I were to drive there on my own.

Upon knowing RY's accomodation plan, I quickly contacted my Malaysian friends to meet them up this weekend in PJ for coffee since my shopping plan is sort of void.

No comments:

Post a Comment