Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jet lag?

I'm glad that I didnt have any jet lag when I came back from San Franc.

Before I arrived SG, I've already planned on the "anti-jet lag" strategy and apparently it worked.

Our flight arrived SG on last Sunday noon so when I got home, I kept myself busy unpacking the luggage and had a shower to keep the sleepy bugs away.

I managed to keep myself awake till 5.15pm before I threw in the towel to go to bed to zzzzzzzz.
RY went to bed at 4pm and I left him a message to tell him not to wake me up for dinner as I planned to zzzz till the next morning.

So I slept till the next day 3am to relieve myself from the full bladder and I went back to sleep at 4am and woke up at 6+am to prepare to work.
In total I've in total 12 hours of sleep!

Then on Mon to Wed night, I went to bed about 9pm and had about 9 hrs of sleep daily.

Thanks to the good & sufficient sleeps, I managed to stay awake at work!

The "anti-jet lag" strategy is very simple, basically just need to ensure quality and unbroken sleep during night time!
Back in my frequent Europe biz trip days, I applied this strategy and it always work pretty well.

So next time should you travel to a different time zone, you can follow the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment