Thursday, July 8, 2010

San Franc, here I come!

I just got my luggage packed and all ready to go to airport for my San Franc flight which is taking off at 5.50pm ........

Well RY wants to go early at about 1pm so that we can do some shopping in DFS and relax in the airport lounge ........

I've done some reading and roughly know what I wanna do but I dont wanna stress myself so wont push myself too hard to cover many tourist spots within the 10 days there .........

Next Mon till Fri, while RY is working hard in the office/ conference, I'll be roaming around San Franc by myself .........
I'll play by ear and just do what I like .........

I hope that I wont spend too much $$$ in view of possible self-imposed early retirement should I decide to resign without a job .........

No comments:

Post a Comment