Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls Night Out at KPO

Last night I met up with the girls at KPO for dinner- a restaurant bar located opposite Orchard Central, in facte it's in the junction of Killiney Road, Penang Road &  Orchard Road, that's what KPO stands for.
http://www.imaginings.com.sg/

I personally find the place worth to check out since the ambience is nice and location is ideal as it's in the heart of Orchard Road.

As I've no appetite, I only ordered a Fruit Salad at $13, it consist of seasonal selection of cut fruits and rojak source served separately.
The girls had Prawn Pasta, Calamari, Nasi Lemah, Cesar Salad, Martini drinks etc.

We chatted till 11.30pm and I reached home at 12am.
This morning I only wake up at 8.45am which is considered late as I'm usually awake by 7am during weekends.
Late night seems potent to my sleep pattern ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment