Sunday, June 20, 2010

Xiao Mei, What is your order?

I just came back from lunch at Long House food centre along Upp Thomson Rd and is in really good mood now.
It has been quite sometime since I heard stranger address me as Xiao Mei (little sis in English).

There're quite good selection of food stalls in Long House and usually RY & myself will go for the prawn noodles.
But today I decided to eat duck rice and was delighted when the duck rice hawker said this to me "Xiao Mei what is your order?".
Its more common to address a lady customer as "Xiao Jie" (Miss) then "Xiao Mei" unless the girl is really young .........

Maybe I do look young in my short hair with a silver hair clip on it ............

I just recalled that a Guardian sales assistant had mistook me as a student when I 1st had my short hair last year .........

Well, women does want to look young and get complimented for being young looking ........
To be Forever young is every women's dream .........

No comments:

Post a Comment