Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup 2010

Today is the opening of 2010 FIFA Word Cup and the 1st match - South Africa vs Mexico at 9.55pm SG time and the Opening Ceremony 12mn.

I'm not really a die hard soccer fan but during the World Cup season, I'll join in the crowd to cheer for my favourite teams - Germany, England, Brazil etc.

I think for the next couple of weeks most people will be either glued to their TV set at home or gather at the sports bar for the great matches!
This means that the shopping mall, restaurants may not be fully filled with patrons ........... despite it's GSS (Great SG Sales) now!!

I remember vividly that when I was little, I'd join my elder brother & sisters for the mid-night craze to watch the matches in the middle of the night (Europr time zone) and we'd gt our supper from 7-11 ........ memory memory ........

Have fun enjoying watching the 2010 World Cup matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment