Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KL Trip during Hari Raya Holiday

We (RY) and myself drove off to KL last Sat to settle his KL condo related mater.

We arrived his condo at 9.30am and went to the mgt office to pay the water bill.
RY's BIL (AY) brought a subcontractor to view the unit to check on the fixing work.
AY also brought some worker to help clear the unwanted mass (old cabinets, matteresses etc).

We then went to the Bak Kuet Teh store outside the condo for lunch.
It was really yummy ...........

We then went to check into Park Royal Hotel in Jln Bt Bintang.

This time the hotel upgraded us to a deluxe room on the 21st floor (highest).
It was so much better then the previous superior room on 11 floor.
We believe this is due to the previous complaint lodged over the lousy room given to us during our last visit.

At about 3pm I went to the gym for a 5km run and relax at the pool side and only return to room for shower at 4.30pm.
Shower and soak in the hot bath tub to relax my tired body.

We went to Sungei Wang to change some RM and then proceeded to Pavillion to shop.
I managed to buy 2 paris of Make for Seven Man Kind jeans from Parkson at RM60 per pair.
It was a great buy since the original price was about RM250 and I think it's about SGD300 in Spore.

We had dinner at Republic foodcourt in the basement - had Hokkien mee and fried kway teoh.

We went back to hotel at about 10pm.

The next morning (Sun), we had breakfast and then we went to RY's condo to test out the keys.
We met up AY & family for Hari Raya lunch at Hilton PJ.
The buffest spread is pretty impressive but I didnt eat much since I'm not a fan of buffet.

We went to do more shopping in Pavillion again as I was thinking of buying a 3rd pair of jeans but upon 2nd thought, I didnt buy it.
We proceeded to Sungei Wang for some shopping and we saw TCS star - Quan Yi Feng in Watson.
She was really slim.

Then we had our dinner in Sungei Wang basement HK cafe for freid mee hoon and crispy noodle with prawn.
It was really yummy.

The next morning, we had breakfast at 8am and then set off for SG at 10am and due to the massive traffic, we only reach SG custom at 2pm.
It was really ridiculour, the custom agent left us stranded in the lane leading to the counter and then put up a barricade to block us from going into the counter.
The officer then close off his counter and go off.
RY gotta drive really skillfully to move his car to another lane.

We finally cross the custom and had lunch at Jurong West - RY had fish mee hoon while I ate ban mien.
Home sweet home at 3.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment