Monday, September 14, 2009

TCM Accupuncture

I've been reading up on the TCM postings in Singapore Motherhood and have decided to try one ot the TCM in AMK.

RY brought me to this TCM yesterday - Sun.

Dr Zou is a rather elegant looking lady.
We explained to her about my 3 m/c and she recomended that I do accupunture 2 times a week for 3 months to improve my health.

We poke the needle on my tummy and leg and leave it there for 20 mins (electric current ran thru and a heating lamp shine on my tummy) then she poke on my back which is to improve the kidney well being.

The whole consultation cum accupuncture session lasted about 1 hour (10 mins talking to her and 40 mins accupunture treatment and the balance 10 mins was spent waiting for her).

I'll try going back to the doc again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment